TAMPICO FSC BODY BRUSH - FIRM BRISTLE
Non-Toxic Dry Body Brush, has not been sprayed with chemicals. Long handle, detachable brush head, canvas hand strap, made of the finest Tampico plant bristles, this is our premium dry body brush from the new range of brushes made in Europe.
Tampico bristles are a fine plant bristle that won't scratch the skin, it is cut on a smooth convex so it hugs the body while dry brushing and has no sharp edges.
This long handled body brush has a removable brush head with strap to use for closer body brushing and lightly on face.
Dry body brushing is a traditional health practice for exfoliating dry skin, improving lymphatic flow and drainage, stimulating circulation, reducing ingrown hairs and the appearance of cellulite. It also assists skin suffering from escema, psoriasis, dry skin and mature thin skin.
Handle: FSC Beechwood, Heat treated (not fumigated with chemicals) oiled timber.
Strap: Canvas hand strap on brush head and ribbon through handle
Bristle: Tampico Plant Bristle
Bristle Category: Firm
NON-TOXIC DRY BODY BRUSHES
If you are trying to rid your body of toxins don’t risk using a body brush that is covered in chemicals. You deserve the best quality!
Brush Care- As the timber in the new brushes are in their natural state is it important to note that special care is needed to maintain the brush.
- When washing the brush with a tea tree soap, try to keep the water on just the bristles and then pad the bristles into a towel to remove as much excess water as possible. This will speed up drying time and reduce any chance of the brush developing mildew.
- Once you have padded the bristles with a towel, leave to hang in a well ventilated area or lay with bristles facing down so it can dry naturally and the water can run away from the brush head.
- It is recommended to spray the brush with a Tea Tree spray after each body brush to kill any bacteria which will prolong the life of the brush.
- Ensure the entire brush head is dry before using again, any water residue left in the brush will cause mildew.
- Because the timber is natural and has not been treated with chemicals, plastics or lacquer the timber may crack if it gets really wet, which is why we suggest to wash just the bristles. If any cracks occur this will not affect the quality of the brush.