Processed in a facility that also processes Tree Nuts.
All Herbs in our Formulas are Organic, Wildcrafted, or Consciously Cultivated
30-40% Alcohol and Distilled Water
CAUTIONS & CONTRAINDICATIONS:
Do not use while pregnant or breastfeeding. It is strongly recommended that the Kidneys & Bladder formula be used with this formula
SYSTEMIC ACTIONS: Alterative, analgesic, anodyne, anthelmintic, antibilious, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antivenomous, aromatic, astringent, bitter tonic, carminative, cathartic, cholagogue, diaphoretic, diuretic, emmenagogue, emetic, febrifuge, hemostatic, hepatic, laxative, parasiticide, stimulant, nervine, stomachic, styptic, tonic (colon), vermifuge, vulnerary.
TRADITIONAL & HISTORICAL USAGE: Parasites, especially larger ones such as worms (pin, hook, round, all types of tapes) and flukes (liver, pancreatic etc.), microorganisms including, but not limited to: viruses, bacterium, protozoas, fungi, molds, warts, etc., chronic yeast infections (Candida albicans), hepatitis A, B, and C, chronic UTI’s (use with Parasite-M), ringworm, toxic skin conditions (psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, etc.), gangrene, AIDS, cancer, tumors, abscesses.
– General: 1 to 2 droppers 3 to 6 times a day.
– Acute: 1 full dropper every 2 to 4 hours.
ADD TO A LITTLE WATER OR JUICE.
– Some people are so infested that it could take months to overcome.
– In chronic conditions or heavy infestations, use with Parasite-M & Parasite-GI (caps). Always use the Parasite Formulas in conjunction with a Stomach & Bowel formula, a Lymphatic formula and a Kidney formula.
– For heavy infestations, especially with Candida albicans (fungi), this formula may be used for 4 to 6 months or longer, if needed.
– It is important to observe ones stools using this formula. If you see “strange” looking “things,” keep taking this until you don’t see them any more, and then some
Expiration Date: Powders and loose teas should be refrigerated after opening for longest freshness and potency. Tinctures and capsules do not need to be refrigerated but should be stored in a cool, dark location (out of direct light). This will ensure longest freshness and potency. Date reflected on the bottom of the bottle is the standard “expiration” date. If stored properly these products will last far beyond the recommended expiration date.
Disclaimer: These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.