- Slippery Elm Bark
- Marshmallow Root
- Wild Yam Root
- Mullein Leaf
- Chickweed Herb
- Gentian Root
- Plantain Leaf
- Fennel Seed
All Herbs in our Formulas are Organic, Wildcrafted, or Consciously Cultivated
Other ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin and Raw Honey.
None known. However, avoid during early pregnancy.
Choose the Correct GI Renew Formula Based on Your Current Bowel Movement Frequency
- GI Renew #0 is for excessive movements and diarrhea-type stools.
- GI Renew #1 is for loose stools and those who have 3 or more movements a day.
- GI Renew #2 is for one bowel movement a day, or someone who misses a day once in awhile.
- GI Renew #3 is for someone whose bowels move every other day to every 3rd day.
- GI Renew #4 is for someone whose bowels move every third day or so.
- GI Renew #5 is for someone whose bowels are not moving much at all and needs a big boost to get going.