- Psyllium Husk Powder
- Bentonite Clay
- Chickweed Herb
- Cramp Bark
- Skullcap Herb
- Mullein Leaf
- Apple Pectin
All Herbs in our Formulas are Organic, Wildcrafted, or Consciously Cultivated
Choose the Correct GI Renew Formula Based on Your Current Bowel Movement Frequency
- GI Renew #0 is for excessive movements and diarrhea-type stools.
- GI Renew #1 is for loose stools and those who have 3 or more movements a day.
- GI Renew #2 is for one bowel movement a day, or someone who misses a day once in awhile.
- GI Renew #3 is for someone whose bowels move every other day to every 3rd day.
- GI Renew #4 is for someone whose bowels move every third day or so.
- GI Renew #5 is for someone whose bowels are not moving much at all and needs a big boost to get going.
None known. However, avoid during early pregnancy.
Expiration Date: Powders and loose teas should be refrigerated after opening for longest freshness and potency. Tinctures and capsules do not need to be refrigerated but should be stored in a cool, dark location (out of direct light). This will ensure longest freshness and potency. Date reflected on the bottom of the bottle is the standard “expiration” date. If stored properly these products will last far beyond the recommended expiration date.